RE Royalties: Certificate of annual deposits – CFO (E) – 31 December 2019 – Annual
Certification of annual filings
Basic Risk Issuer Certificate
I, Luqman Khan, CFO of RE Royalties Ltd.certify the following:
- Review: I have reviewed the AIF, if any, the annual financial statements and the annual MD&A, including, for greater certainty, all documents and information incorporated by reference into the AIF (together, the “Annual Filings “) of RE Royalties Ltd. (the “issuer”) for the year ended December 31, 2019.
- No misrepresentation: To the best of my knowledge, after having exercised due diligence, the Annual Filings do not contain any misrepresentation of a material fact or omit to state a material fact which must be stated or which is necessary to make a statement not misleading in light of the circumstances under which it was made, for the period covered by the annual filings.
- Fair presentation: To the best of my knowledge, after having exercised due diligence, the annual financial statements together with the other financial information included in the annual filings present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position, financial performance and cash flows of the issuer , as of and for the periods presented in the annual filings.
Dated: April 27, 2020
NOTE TO READER
Unlike the certification required for non-venture issuers under NI 52-109Declaration of disclosure in the annual and interim documents of issuers (NI 52-109), this Venture Issuer Basic Certification does not include representations relating to the establishment and maintenance of disclosure controls and procedures (DC&P) and internal control over disclosure. Financial Reporting (ICFR), as defined in National Instrument 52-109. In particular, the certifying agents depositing this certificate make no declaration concerning the establishment and maintenance of
- controls and other procedures designed to provide reasonable assurance that information required to be disclosed by the issuer in its annual filings, interim documents or other reports filed or submitted under securities legislation is recorded, processed, summarized and disclosed within the time limits specified by securities legislation; and
- a process to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reporting and the preparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance with the issuer’s GAAP.
The issuer’s certifying officers are responsible for ensuring that processes are in place to provide them with sufficient knowledge to support the statements they make in this attestation. Investors should be aware that inherent limitations in the ability of a venture issuer’s executive certifiers to cost-effectively design and implement DC&P and ICFR as defined in NI 52-109 may result in additional risks to quality, reliability, transparency and speed of execution. interim and annual filings and other reports provided under securities legislation.
RE Royalties Ltd. published this content on March 09, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by publicunedited and unmodified, on March 09, 2022 06:20:10 UTC.
Public now 2022
Evolution of the income statement