After Sunny Leone, Rajkummar Rao victim of PAN card fraud. Direct link to check PAN map history here | PAN Card Fraud in India

PAN Card Fraud Detection | New Delhi: Bollywood actor Rajkummar Rao was recently the victim of PAN card fraud. According to a tweet from the actor, his PAN card was used to take out a loan of Rs 2,500 and it affected his CIBIL score. Recently, actress Sunny Leone was also the victim of a similar PAN card fraud.Also Read – Sunny Leone vs Kajol: Who Is The Best Basketball Ace In Saree? – Watch viral video

Rao tweeted: “#FraudAlert My pan card was misused and a small loan of Rs.2500 was taken out in my name. Due to which my cibil score was affected. @CIBIL_Official please rectify the same and take precautionary measures against it. Read also – New income tax rules: 7 major changes to implement today. Details here

What is the CIBIL score?

CIBIL Score is a consumer’s credit score. It is a three-digit number that reflects a customer’s credit profile and history. The customer’s repayment habits also impact the score. The score ranges from 300 to 900. The higher the score, the easier it is for customers to get loans from banks. Also Read – Attention Home Buyers: Thinking of Buying a New Home? Affordable Housing Tax Benefits Set to Change Starting Tomorrow

A person’s past is taken as a reference for his future actions. A bad CIBIL score can lead to problems using a credit card or a new loan.

How can you check the transaction history of your PAN card? Direct link here

  1. Go to
  2. Click on “Get Your CIBIL Score” and choose a subscription plan.
  3. Enter the required details like mobile number, date of birth, email id etc.
  4. Create a password for the connection.
  5. Under ID type, select “Tax ID”.
  6. Enter the PAN number and click on “Verify your identity”.
  7. Pay the required fee and log in to your account.
  8. Now you will be able to see a form on the screen. It will show the outstanding amount of the loan in your bank account.
  9. If you see anything suspicious, you can report it to the Income Tax Department at

Comments are closed.